Directive 95/46/EC of 24 October 1995 on the “protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data”. Directive 2002/58/EC - concerning the “privacy and electronic communications”. Legislative decree 196/2003 – “Italian Data Protection Act”.
For the purposes of the use of this Site, data may be processed that relates to identified or identifiable persons. The Data Controller is Remog Srl Via Lithos no. 13 – 25086 Rezzato (BS).
We, WEGMANN automotive GmbH (hereinafter referred to as WEGMANN ), are pleased about your visit to our website. The protection of your personal data during its use is an important concern for us. We would like you to feel safe when visiting our website. In the following, we will explain what information we at WEGMANN collect during your visit to our website and how this information is used.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we will inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally allocatable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Section 4 No. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is WEGMANN automotive GmbH, Rudolf-Diesel Straße 6, 97209 Veitshöchheim (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at datenschutz[at]wegmann-automotive.com or our postal address with the addition "The Data Privacy Officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable, your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. Once storage is no longer necessary, we will delete the data arising in this context or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) When we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will then also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
(5) We use CAPTCHA, which protects our website from spam and misuse. CAPTCHA prevents automated software (so-called bots) from carrying out abusive activities on the website, i.e. it checks whether the entries made actually originate from a human being. In order to determine this, the following data is collected and processed:
Referrer (address of the page on which Captcha is used)
IP address of the user
Google Account (if the user is signed in to Google, this will be recognised and assigned)
User input behaviour (e.g. answering the CAPTCHA question, input speed in the form fields, order in which the user selects the input fields)
Browser, browser size and resolution, browser plugins, date, language setting
Mouse or touch events within the page
(6) In order to present our content in a correct and graphically appealing way across all browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries on this website, such as: Google Webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). Google web fonts are transferred to the cache of your browser to prevent multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web fonts or prohibits access, content will be displayed in a standard font.
The call of script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the operator of the library. It is theoretically possible – but currently also unclear whether and if so for what purposes – that operators of such libraries collect data.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard your personal data:
– right to information,
– right to correction or deletion,
– right to limitation of processing,
– right of opposition to the processing,
– right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
3. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Section 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– date and time of the request
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (specific page)
– access Status/HTTP Status Code
– the amount of data transferred in each case
– website from which the request comes
– operating system and its interface
– language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and by means of which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- transient cookies (see b)
- persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, by means of which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your mobile device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and your browser history manually.
4. Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected by us, checked and commissioned with regard to the applicable data protection standards, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties when we offer contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This applies when processing is not necessary, in particular, to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done to date. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing, or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: datenschutz[at]wegmann-automotive.com.
7. Use of Jetpack/formerly Wordpress.com Stats
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Jetpack (formerly: WordPress.com-Stats), to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. We also use the system for measures to protect the security of the website, e.g. the detection of attacks or viruses. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Automattic Inc. has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov. The legal basis for the use of Jetpack is Section 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Cookies (more details in § 3) are stored on your computer for this evaluation. The information collected in this way is stored on a server in the USA. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that this website's use may be restricted. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser or by clicking the "Click here to Opt-out" button at http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out
(3) This website uses Jetpack with an extension that abbreviates IP addresses immediately after they have been collected in order to exclude any possibility of personal reference.
(4) Third Party Information: Automattic Inc., 60 29 th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA, https://automattic.com/privacy, and the third party provider of tracking technology: Quantcast Inc., 201 3 rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103–3153, USA, https://www.quantcast.com/privacy.
7. Use of the scalable central measuring method (SZM)
(1) Our website uses the measurement method ("SZMnG") of INFOnline GmbH (https://www.infonline.de) to determine statistical parameters about the use of our offers. The aim of the range measurement is to statistically determine the usage intensity, the number of users of a website and the surfing behaviour - on the basis of a uniform standard procedure - and thus to obtain market-wide comparable values.
For websites that are members of the Informationgemeinschaft zur Feststellung der Verbreitung von Werbeträgern e. V. (IVW http://www.ivw.eu) or the studies of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Online-Forschung e. V. (AGOF - http://www.agof.de), the usage statistics are regularly published by AGOF and the Media-Analyse e. V. working group. (agma - http://www.agma-mmc.de), as well as the IVW and can be viewed on the respective websites.
INFOnline GmbH collects and processes data in accordance with German data protection law. Technical and organisational measures ensure that individual users cannot be identified at any time. Data that may be related to a specific, identifiable person will be anonymised as soon as possible.
Anonymisation of the IP address
On the Internet, every device needs a unique address, the so-called IP address, to transmit data. The at least short-term storage of the IP address is technically necessary due to the functioning of the Internet. The IP addresses are abbreviated before any processing and only processed anonymously. The unabridged IP addresses are not stored or processed.
Geolocalization up to the level of the federal states/regions
A so-called geolocalization, i.e. the allocation of a web page call to the place of the call, takes place exclusively on the basis of the anonymized IP address and only up to the geographical level of the federal states/regions. Under no circumstances can the geographical information obtained in this way be used to draw conclusions about the specific place of residence of a user.
Identification number of the device
The range measurement alternatively uses either a cookie with the identification "ioam.de", a "Local Storage Object" or an anonymous signature, which is created from various automatically transmitted information of your browser, to recognise computer systems. The validity of the cookie is limited to a maximum of 1 year.
To measure distributed usage (use of a service from different devices), the user ID can be transmitted to INFOnline as an anonymous checksum when logging in, if available.
The stored usage processes are deleted at the latest after 7 months.
If you do not wish to participate in the measurement, you can object under the following link: http://optout.ioam.de
Further information on data protection in the measurement procedure can be found on the website of INFOnline GmbH (https://www.infonline.de), which operates the measurement procedure, the data protection website of AGOF (http://www.agof.de/datenschutz) and the data protection website of IVW (http://www.ivw.eu).
(2) We use the SZM procedure to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the SZM procedure is Section 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
8. Data Privacy
WEGMANN automotive takes all necessary technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data from misuse or loss. For example, your data is stored in a secure operating environment that is not accessible to the public. In certain cases, your personal data is encrypted during transmission using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This means that an approved encryption method is used for communication between your computer and the WEGMANN automotive servers, provided your browser supports SSL.
9. Changes to the data protection declaration
The content of our data protection declaration is checked regularly.
Data protection officer of WEGMANN automotive GmbH:
Ms Susanne Kamm
Dr. Dornbach Consulting GmbH
CHANGES TO PRIVACY POLICIES
Remog Srl will periodically verify its privacy and security policies in relation to regulatory, organisational or technological changes. If changes are made to the policies, the new version will be published on this page of the site.
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS
Anyone interested in obtaining more information, providing suggestions or making complaints or disputes in relation to the privacy policies or the way in which our Company processes personal information may do so by contacting Remog Srl., Via Riccardo Lombardi 19/4, 20153 Milano.