Directive 95/46/EC of 24 October 1995 on the “protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data”. Directive 2002/58/EC - concerning the “privacy and electronic communications”. Legislative decree 196/2003 – “Italian Data Protection Act”.
For the purposes of the use of this Site, data may be processed that relates to identified or identifiable persons. The Data Controller is Remog Srl Via Lithos no. 13 – 25086 Rezzato (BS).
We, WEGMANN automotive GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter referred to as WEGMANN), are pleased about your visit to our website. The protection of your personal data in their use is an important concern for us. We want you to feel secure when visiting our website. In the following, we explain what information we collect at WEGMANN during your visit to our website and how it is used.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 No. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is WEGMANN automotive GmbH & Co. KG, Rudolf-Diesel Strasse 6, 97209 Veitshöchheim (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at datenschutz [at] wegmann-automotive.com or our postal address with the addition "Der Datenschutzbeauftragte".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
(5) We use Google reCAPTCHA, which protects our website against spam and abuse. Google reCAPTCHA prevents automated software (so-called bots) from performing abusive activities on the website, ie. H. It is checked whether the entries made actually come from a human. To determine this, the following data is collected and processed:
Referrer (address of the page on which the captcha is used)
IP address of the user
Google account (if the user is logged in to Google, this will be recognized and assigned)
Input behavior of the user (eg answer to the reCAPTCHA question, input speed into the form fields, order of selection of the input fields by the user)
Browser, browser size and resolution, browser plugins, date, language setting
Mouse or touch events within the page
(6) In order to present our content in a correct and graphically appealing way across all browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries on this website, such as: Google Webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). Google web fonts are transferred to the cache of your browser to prevent multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web fonts or prohibits access, content will be displayed in a standard font.
The call of script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the operator of the library. It is theoretically possible – but currently also unclear whether and if so for what purposes – that operators of such libraries collect data.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
f) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. Eg "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
4. Other features and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These were carefully selected by us, reviewed and commissioned with regard to the data protection standards applicable there, are subject to our instructions and are subject to regular inspections.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer contracts or similar services together with our partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising conflict under the following contact data: datenschutz [at] wegmann-automotive.com.
6. use of Jetpack / ehem. Wordpress.com stats
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Jetpack (formerly: WordPress.com-Stats) to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Furthermore, we use the system for measures to protect the security of the website, eg. As the detection of attacks or viruses. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Automattic Inc. has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov. The legal basis for the use of Jetpack is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (more detailed in § 3) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored on a server in the USA. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website to the full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible by setting in your browser or by clicking the button "Click here to opt-out" at http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out.
(3) This website uses Jetpack with an extension, which will shorten the IP address as soon as it is collected in order to exclude a person-related relationship.
(4) Third Party Information: Automattic Inc., 6029th Street # 343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA, https://automattic.com/privacy, and the third party tracking technology company: Quantcast Inc., 201 3 St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103-3153, USA, https://www.quantcast.com/privacy.
7. Use of Scalable Central Measurement Method (SZM)
(1) Our website uses the measuring method ("SZMnG") of INFOnline GmbH (https://www.infonline.de) to determine statistical parameters for the use of our offers. The aim of the range measurement is to determine the intensity of use, the number of users of a website and the surfing behavior statistically - based on a uniform standard procedure - and thus obtain comparable values across the market.
For web offers that are members of the information community to determine the distribution of advertising e. V. (IVW http://www.ivw.eu) or in the studies of Arbeitsgemeinschaft Online-Forschung e. V. (AGOF - http://www.agof.de), the usage statistics are regularly published by the AGOF and the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Media-Analyze e. V. (agma - http://www.agma-mmc.de), and the IVW are published and can be viewed on the respective websites.
INFOnline GmbH collects and processes data in accordance with German data protection law. Technical and organizational measures ensure that individual users can not be identified at any time. Data that may be related to a particular, identifiable person will be anonymized as soon as possible.
Anonymization of the IP address
On the Internet, each device for transmitting data requires a unique address, the so-called IP address. The at least temporary storage of the IP address is technically necessary due to the functioning of the Internet. The IP addresses are shortened before any processing and processed only anonymously. There is no storage or processing of the unabridged IP addresses.
Geo-localization up to the level of the federal states / regions
A so-called geo-localization, ie the assignment of a website call to the place of the call, takes place exclusively on the basis of the anonymized IP address and only up to the geographical level of the federal states / regions. In no case can a conclusion be drawn on the specific place of residence of a user from the geographic information obtained in this way.
Identification number of the device
The range measurement uses to recognize computer systems alternatively either a cookie with the identifier "ioam.de", a "Local Storage Object" or an anonymous signature, which is created from various automatically transmitted information from your browser. The validity of the cookie is limited to a maximum of 1 year.
For the measurement of distributed use (use of a service of different devices), the user ID can be transmitted to INFOnline on login, if available, as an anonymous check sum.
The saved usage will be deleted after 7 months at the latest.
If you do not want to participate in the measurement, you can disagree at the following link: http://optout.ioam.de
Further information on data protection in the measurement process can be found on the website of INFOnline GmbH (https://www.infonline.de), which operates the measurement process, the data protection web site of the AGOF (http://www.agof.de/datenschutz) and the Data protection website of IVW (http://www.ivw.eu).
(2) We use the SZM process to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the SZM procedure is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
8. AddThis bookmarking
(1) Our websites also contain AddThis plug-ins. These plug-ins allow you to set bookmarks or share interesting content with other users. The plug-ins allow us to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(2) Through these plug-ins, your Internet browser establishes a direct connection to the AddThis servers and, if necessary, the selected social network or bookmarking service. The recipients receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service and the data mentioned in § 3 of this statement. This information is processed on AddThis servers in the United States. [We've completed standard privacy clauses with AddThis.]. If you send content on our website to social networks or bookmarking services, a link can be made between visiting our website and your user profile on the appropriate network. We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purpose of the processing, the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores these data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must comply with the respective plug-in provider in order to exercise this.
(4) If you do not wish to participate in this process, you may object to data collection and storage at any time by setting an opt-out cookie with future effect: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out , Alternatively, you can set your browser to prevent a cookie from being set.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, as well as further information on your rights and options for privacy can be found at AddThis LLC, 1595 Spring Hill Road, Sweet 300, Vienna , VA 22182, USA, www.addthis.com/privacy.
9. Data security
WEGMANN automotive takes all necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against misuse or loss. For example, your information is stored in a secure, non-public operating environment. In some cases, your personal information will be encrypted during transmission through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. That is, an approved encryption method is used for communication between your computer and the WEGMANN automotive servers, as long as your browser supports SSL.
Data protection officer of WEGMANN automotive GmbH & Co. KG:
Dr. Dornbach Consulting GmbH
CHANGES TO PRIVACY POLICIES
Remog Srl will periodically verify its privacy and security policies in relation to regulatory, organisational or technological changes. If changes are made to the policies, the new version will be published on this page of the site.
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS
Anyone interested in obtaining more information, providing suggestions or making complaints or disputes in relation to the privacy policies or the way in which our Company processes personal information may do so by contacting Remog Srl., Via Riccardo Lombardi 19/4, 20153 Milano.